“This tincture helps my husband in so many ways. I just wanted to say thank you!”
GROWN, HARVESTED AND EXTRACTED IN COLORADO
Fresh CBD Matters
Different People, Different Dosages
Diving Deeper Into Hemp Seed Oil & CBD
DHA Oil Facts
DHA serves an essential role in mitochondrial health. Out mitochondria are ancient protozoa that provide us with energy on a fundamental level through electron transport chains and ATP. In basic terminology, when your mitochondria fail to perform as well you get sick. Based on emerging and qualified peer-reviewed research, independent study demonstrates that DHA is the only omega-3 used to make mitochondrial cardiolipin, but only when sufficient DHA intake levels are maintained over time.
What is mitochondrial cardiolipin? Cardiolipin is a lipid complex that can only be made from certain fatty acids. Cardiolipin is a novel phospholipid made only in the mitochondria, which are the sole power factories for our body and cells.
Cardiolipin functions as a proton trap giving ATP synthase the juice needed to enhance electron transfer and reduce electron leakage. Cardiolipin also participates in a structural scaffold essential for the distinctive shape of mitochondrial cristae.
DHA is the only omega-3 that can be used to make this novel lipid, but only when DHA is consistently available in the diet at high enough levels. DHA is thought to also have electroconductive properties adding to its many uses in the human body, brain, eyes and heart.
DHA Oil Benefits
- Maintains lower triglyceride levels
- Maintains higher “good” cholesterol and ratio
- Maintains lower blood pressure
- Maintains heart health as better predictor than cholesterol for the general population.
- Maintains lower risk of colon cancer
- Maintains lower risk of macular degeneration
- Maintains higher DHA levels in brain
- Maintains lower Dry Eye symptoms
- Maintains childhood sleep patterns
- Maintains lower ADHD symptoms
- Maintains lower risk of preterm birth
DHA Algae Oil Quality
By law, rather, the security of the supply is maintained by Dr Scott Doughman – an international algae oil authority, scientist and regulatory professional. His oversight ensures improvements that are unmatched. This is why others seek his advice. This leadership and his partnerships raise the standards in algae oil.